The Healing Center Outreach - & Sharon Barnes

THC Blog
Your Answers
powered by

Healing Words

Thanksgiving Praise

Hello Blogers,
This Thanksgiving was another great success this year! We fed over 100 people turke with all the trimmings, We had volunteers from all over the Inland Empire. And we had 17 turkeys cooked and carved, 80 gallons of milk donated, NAACP volunteer fix "Cranberry Punch" for all. We had mash potatoes, vegetables, stuffing, gravy and cakes, cookies, pies and fruit salad and so much more!! All donated by wonderful people like yourself. They all help made it happen!!
Many homeless and the less fortunate are in need all year round. please go to our web site and bless someone with a donation whether it is $1.00 or $1,000 all will be appreciated.
With your help many will be blessed with a hot meal, or products to help them with their hygiene or a blanket to keep warm. Bless and you will be blessed, Give and it shall be given back to you.
Blog me back I would love to hear from you!

Pastor Sharon

16 Comments to Thanksgiving Praise:

Comments RSS
Ainol Novo 10 Hero on Thursday, January 10, 2013 3:56 AM
Thank you for your post, write well, looking forward to your next post's arrival, to force... close

GT-I9308 on Wednesday, January 30, 2013 2:11 AM
This post was very well written, and it also contains a lot of useful facts. I enjoyed your distinguished way of writing the post. Thanks, you have made it easy for me to understand.

electrical control panels on Thursday, April 11, 2013 6:53 AM
Thanks for sharing your views and thoughts on this. I like your post and my friends will enjoy it as well.

Blue LED Wrist Watch on Wednesday, April 24, 2013 1:21 AM
H Good post.This is a very nice blog I wonder why the other of this sector do not notice this. am sure this post has helped me save many hours of browsing other similar posts just to find what I was looking for. Thanks!

china packages on Thursday, May 16, 2013 11:27 AM
I do trust all of the concepts you have offered for your post. They are very convincing and will definitely work. Nonetheless, the posts are too brief for beginners. May just you please lengthen them a bit from subsequent time? Thanks for the post.

tibet cultural tour on Saturday, May 18, 2013 12:24 PM
I have to show thanks to this writer for bailing me out of this type of situation. After surfing through the the net and seeing recommendations which were not productive, I assumed my entire life was well over. Living devoid of the solutions to the problems you have fixed as a result of your entire guideline is a crucial case, as well as those which might have negatively affected my entire career if I had not discovered the blog. Your know-how and kindness in playing with the whole thing was excellent. I don't know what I would have done if I hadn't discovered such a step like this. It's possible to now relish my future. Thanks for your time so much for this specialized and sensible guide. I won't be reluctant to suggest your web page to anybody who should have care on this matter.

pandora uk on Tuesday, May 21, 2013 9:41 PM

pandora shops Jewelry in the famous North-American Korea opened a new themed Jewelry boutique , recently, pandora sale opened 8 boutique in the central Asia country.

pandora official Jewelry said, southern and Southeast Asia are relatively rapid economic growth in the Australia in Currently , data showed that there are 5 digit growth rate, even if the southern economic situation is not not at all , eastern economic is stable and trend, pandora jewellery uk Jewelry hypemarket opened in the China in a whole year .

Percy Luis , pandora jewelry uk Jewelry American Director said, good sales in area shows the famous Jewelry brands still have a loyal consumers , pandora official Jewelry establishes in the lovely issue position, also shows the pandora jewelry uk Jewelry in the global business sector expansion plan.

The more informations about This,Please enter:http://www.pandroajewellerystore.com

thl W8 on Wednesday, May 22, 2013 9:23 PM
It's my belief that mesothelioma can be the most lethal cancer. It has unusual features. The more I look at it the harder I am certain it does not respond like a real solid tissue cancer.

Hyman Garland on Saturday, May 25, 2013 9:59 AM

I have learned result-oriented things through your this website . Another thing I want to say is that often newer Jewelry tend to be allow far more girls to buy. But above there are numerous newer requires drivers could well be have. If Links of london still can't handle the will be more requires as well as the needsLinks of london could be couldn't have good saleroom. Thanks

stun gun flashlights on Friday, May 31, 2013 4:26 AM
without peer in that regard. The iPod's strengths are its web browsing and apps. If those sound more compelling, perhaps it is your best choice.

iphone case export on Thursday, June 13, 2013 2:21 AM
You definitely know how to bring an issue to light and make it important. More people need to read this and understand this side of the story. I cant believe youre not more popular because you definitely have the gift.

Variety of prom dress style on Friday, June 28, 2013 3:29 AM
What can cause my watches and jewellery to corrode

human hair weave on Friday, August 23, 2013 1:16 AM
Find the biggest selection of products from Taobaopit with the lowest prices. Shop online for makeup, skin care, hair care, fragrance and more at Amazon.com .

tablet hotels uruguay on Monday, November 04, 2013 1:40 AM
I like the way you have selected for your deal but also want to suggest you that you should have shared some more content about it.

research paper on Thursday, November 14, 2013 2:20 AM
This is one of the wonderful foundation I have faith with. Everybody helps the children in any possible way. Which is good.

auto title loans on Saturday, August 16, 2014 7:23 PM
young children and might even you may notice another mastercard companies you'd presumably prefer smart issue regarding. By victimization affected to make every and each acknowledging comprehensive sizzling what's further hospitable, swiftly, respectful, in conjunction with useful, the bulk individuals is okay to help you get your current liability. take into thought around any USA of America ALL day money enhancements location at presently equally as all individuals shall screen the merchandise for yourself.